This mobile commode chair is delicately designed for patients and the elderly with mobility difficulty. It is an ideal aid tool for families, medical institutions and nursing homes etc making it possible for a person single handed transfer and safely provide care.
On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane excluding Perth. Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia wide free shipping.
Product Features of Mobile transfer and commode chair:
- Friendly designed for safe 1 carer operation.
- Assisting people in moving from wheelchair to sofa, bed, bathroom and other locations for washing, showering and other daily activities.
- Wide-ranged folding design saves labour and reduces potential over straining.
- Max. load of 120 kg makes it suitable for a range of users.
- Adjustable height
- Silent smooth wheels, wheel brake system and double buckles ensure high safety.
- Soft cushion for extended usage to prevent pressure points and discomfort
a) Frame and structure made of steel.
b) Engineering plastic ABS
c) Backrest is made of Foam-moulded PE, Eco-friendly and waterproof
d) Foot plate made of sturdy and enduring plastic
e) Handle made of plastics for durability
f) Patient’s holder: Eco-friendly rubber
a) Overall measurements: 47cm width &70cm length
b) Overall Seat measurements: 46cm width, 47-67 cm height
c) Armrest height: 74-94cm
Backrest height: 37cm
d) Real wheel diameter: 3"
e) Front wheel diameter 5"
f) Loading capacity: 120kg
g) Packaging size: 72*58.5*33.5cm
j) Colour: Blue
a) Make sure the machine is intact and well-knit before use.
b) When getting on or off, keep users feet on the ground and not on foot plates.
c) Adjust the height before use.
d) Make sure the seat boards on both sides are kept at the same height before use.
e) Do not adjust height while the in use.
f) Make sure the wheels are locked prior transfer on/off.
g) Make sure the wheels are all locked whenever stationary.
See video below: