Special order 2020 released a fully advanced Vertical Lift Standing Electric Wheelchair!
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
The GEKSOQ is a multi-functional vertical lift Standing electric wheelchair with a wide range of functions available to suit your specific needs such as pedal, seat angle and backrest adjustment. You can choose manual or automatic seat rotation to change the chair from rear to front-wheel drive. The chair's optional rocking function leans you back and offers a gentle back and forth motion that essentially helps “rock” you to sleep.
There’s no need to try to stand out of your chair, with the optional “standing/ sitting” option, the chair literally brings you to a fully standing position all on its own. You can also bring yourself to standing height and drive at the same time. Simply choose the 200mm or 450mm lift and have a chat face to face with your friends and family.
The “auto ramp balance” function ensures you remain at 90 degrees when driving up and down inclines. Solid tires mean there’s no chance of a flat and a handy USB charger located on the controller allows you to charge your phone or iPad anywhere, at any time.
The contoured leather seat offers the ultimate in comfort. This, combined with tilting back can help to alleviate pressure by re-distributing your body’s weight to other areas. If you’re looking for versatility, convenience, comfort and independence, the KSO1 is the perfect chair for you.
Sleeping, sitting, standing and all positions in-between. An additional superior feature allowing you to maintain your favorite posture and change pressure points by tilting the entire chair. It is the new model for the year 2020, with improved auto level and extendable features with a fully padded seat, backrest, headrest and knee pads. This electric standing wheelchair is driven by a DC motor is most useful for outdoor as a walking vehicle.
Switching between Manual and Electric Mode simply by turning off the power and spin the adjusting levers, making them parallel to the wheels.
- 360° joystick controller
- Colour: Black
- Product Size: Length 85.3cm- 91.6cm
- Width: 68.3cm
- Height: 107.8cm-114cm
- Seat height: 48cm-57.5cm
- Seat width: 40cm-48cm
- Seat length: 40cm-48cm
- Front-drive: 69cm
- Rear-drive: 63.5m
- Weight: 55kg-89 kg (depending on customisation requested)
- Front-wheel: 32.5cm
- Rear motor wheel: 21.5cm
- Max speed: 6km/h
- Range: 20km (Max. 50km with 3*batteries)
- Load: 100kg
- Battery: 24V/15.6Ah Lithium (there is space for extra 2 batteries)
- Charger: AC100-240V DC 24V
- Brake distance: 1.5m
- Hold on a slope: 9° Max cross
- Height Front drive: 8cm
- Rear-drive: 4cm
- Width: 57cm (outside)
- Climbing capacity: 10°
- Turning radius: 90cm
- Seat rotation: 140cm to rotate the seat to 180°
- Electric Rotation Mod
Vertical Lift Standing Electric Wheelchair Features:
- The armrest can be folded up
- High-quality synthetic leather easy to clean
- Fully adjustable for various body shapes and positions
- Warranty: 24 Months on Frame & 12 Months on Battery
- Total length:111cm
- Total width: 57cm
- Total height (headrest not included): 105.8cm
- Seat depth: 42cm
- Weight capacity:110 kg
- Turning radius: ≤1.2m
- Height of insurmountable obstacle: 4.5cm
- Width of trench crossing:10cm
- Backrest adjustment angle: 30°
- Backrest Max. height: 65cm
- Slope climbing ability: 6°
- Max. driving range: ≥20km
- Max. speed: 6km/h
- Battery: 15.6 AH
- Input Voltage: AC 220V
- Output Voltage: 24V/DC
- Output Current: 5A
- Motor: 2*250W DC
- Control: 50A
- Battery charger: AC 220 (110V) 50HZ
- Net weight: 115kg
- Price varies depending on the features, price starts at $9990.00
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquires!
To enquire, please send us an email with the features you are interested in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- How can I make my wheelchair more comfortable?
3) Cushioned Arm Rests
4) Footrest Adjustment
5) Cross Your Legs
6) Jay Backrest
7) Lateral Side Supports
8) Avoid Bulky Clothing
9) Recline the Backrest a Few Degrees
10) Custom Seating
2- How much does wheelchair lift cost?
On Average a regular wheelchair hoist may cost up to $15,000 BUT At Gilani Engineering our wheelchair hoists start from $1490 and can go up to $1990.
3- Will Medicare pay for a standing electric wheelchair?