Elegant Push Self Propelled Manual Wheelchair with Attendant Hand Brakes
- Is your loved ones knee osteoarthritis, leg pain, low lung capacity, breathing difficulties or limited mobility impacting how they get around the community?
- Are you looking after a loved one, and would like to use a transport chair to get them around the community?
- Are you looking for an elegant push transport chair that is a self propelled manual wheelchair with attendant hand brakes?
- Then look no further, Gilani Engineering is the place to purchase a self propelled manual wheelchair as we are registered NDIS providers.
Specifications for our Self Propelled Manual Wheelchair:
- DOUBLE PROTECTION - front and rear hand brake design, caregiver and occupant can operate; front wheel from 6-inch solid rubber tires, 20-inch inflatable rear wheel, wear-resistant, anti-skid, anti-tie, high safety factor, long life, high Load carrying capacity; shock absorbing rubber device provides better performance on uneven outer surface, providing safety and stability
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - seat breathable and wear-resistant, flat and beautiful, detachable and easy to clean, refreshing and comfortable, reducing the complications caused by sedentary; the pedal 3 height adjustable, aluminium front fork 2 height adjustable, Convenient for users of different heights; U-shaped short armrest design for convenient dining and office; removable leg straps to effectively relax the calf muscles, preventing the occupants from getting involved in the bottom of the car
- EASY TO STORE - Easy to fold - this electric wheelchair folds in 5 seconds, is very compact and neat after folding, weighs only 13kg/28.6 lbs. It is the world's lightest and most compact wheelchair that can be placed in your car. Take the plane in the inner trunk, which saves work and saves worries, and helps you to go further and enjoy more different scenes.
- RUGGED AND PORTABLE - the stylish wheelchair is made of high-quality carbon steel, the body is strong, the frame is double-crossed, the obstacle is strong, it is not easy to be deformed and damaged. It is stable and durable and can bear 100kg, ensuring that you are indoors and outdoors. Flexibility in the scene
- Colour as per Photo
- Net weight: 11 kg
- Overall size: 89X64X94 cm
- Folding Size: 89X38X74cm
- seat width: 38cm
- internal width between two armrests: 44cm
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-What is a self propelled wheelchair?
2- Do wheelchairs have a weight limit?
Regular wheelchairs can carry up to 110Kgs to 135Kgs. For users who are over this weight limit, they will need to use a heavy duty wheelchair for mobility purposes. Some heavy duty wheelchairs can carry as much as 115Kgs. Regular wheelchairs have a seat width between 40 cm to 50 cm. If you require a wider wheelchair with a higher weight capacity, have a look at our folding bariatric wheelchair with a weight capacity of 180Kgs.
3- Is it hard to push a wheelchair?
No, it is really simple and easy to push a manual wheelchair. All of our manual wheelchairs from Gilani Engineering are high quality products and are lightweight and easy to use. Just push forward and the wheelchair will easily go!