Honda Odyssey Second Row Car Conversion Fully Automatic Rear Access Ramp is perfect for your car modification solutions! Gain your Freedom conversions!!
The Second row Car conversion with a fully automatic wheelchair rear access ramp is designed to have the option of either having one wheelchair or two. This is due to the second row of seats being modified so that you are able to sit comfortably with your family with plenty of room and space.
- Flexible seating
Gilani Engineering is a professional engineer qualified to make all kinds of vehicle modifications which is why we are able to provide you with options of where you want the wheelchair to sit.
- Updated and informed
We are always communicating with our clients to provide the best option and design when it comes to vehicle modifications. We understand that each person has their own individual needs that must be responded to.
The Second row Car conversion with a fully automatic rear access ramp can seat up to 6 people in the vehicle and one wheelchair which enables a whole family to travel together.
Below is a video on how the Honda Odyssey 2nd Row Conversion Fully Automatic Rear Access Ramp is operated:
Advantage and uses:
- Easy access automatic ramp - this allows for convenience as you are able to automatically operate the ramp and there is no need for any manual handling. A very convenient and easy wheelchair access option when it comes to vehicle modifications
- Folding 2-person seat in row3 - the row provides a comfortable position for all passengers as it sits 2 adults and allows for the wheelchair to situated on any side of the vehicle, whether it is in the left, right, or in the middle.
- Self-drive and front row passenger options - enable individuals who are confident in self-transfers to access the driver or front passenger side of the vehicles, with 4-6 WY adjustment variant available.
- Side steps - provides assistance in and out of wheelchair access vehicles with the side steps including reducing the step height
- Boarding and departure winch - this is ideal for vehicles that have a lowered floor, the adapt solutions power pull winch.
Type of vehicles that can be converted:
- Kia carnival
- Honda Odyssey
How long does the modification take?
The installation for 2nd row conversion will depend on each individual's requirements on what exactly they want. It can take a few days or even weeks. Please contact us with your specifications and we can let you know the exact time frame and the pricing involved.
All our vehicle modifications are safely completed and authorised in accordance with the NSW state law.