Beach Wheelchair Make it fun on the Sand!!
- All metal components are manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel with 600 # surface finished electropolished to a mirror surface, all tube 1.6mm wall thickness marine grade.
- Seat height of 500mm allows easy transfer of the patient from chair to chair.
- No special tools required to dismantle for transport, the use of 6.0mm drop nose pins and “R” clips make dismantle and reassembly effortless.
- A fully adjustable leg rest with padded hinge protectors, adjustable clamp handles with push pin allows handles to be re-positioned after clamping.
- New design, all stainless steel pivot armrests allow both arms rest to be raised for easy patient transfer.
- Sandpiper All Terrain Chair/ Beach Wheelchair rides over sand, snow, grass and gravel surfaces absorbing shocks for a smooth ride.
- Front castors have a Delrin bush with stainless steel bearings inserts to allow for a full 360-degree rotation to allow the Sandpiper All Terrain Chair/ Beach Wheelchair to turn in tight locations. The front forks are fitted with a quick release “R” pin to allow for dismantling for transport.
- The anti-tip / brake bar secures the chair in one procedure and is also fitted with a positive lock/release bar for added safety. The brake bar locks both rear wheels and when engaged prevents the Sandpiper from tipping over backward while making the chair stable for a safe patient transfer.
- All assembly pins are secured to the main frame with 40kg nylon coated stainless steel wire crimp clamped for added strength (note fitted to rear axle “R” clips).
- Low tire pressure reduces the risk of penetration of sharp objects and produces a very smooth and comfortable ride.
- Upholstery is manufactured in Marine Acrylic Canvas which is mould and rot resistant. The fabric is also saltwater resistant and U/V stable. Seating is fitted with quick release buckles for easy removal, i.e. cleaning etc.
- A lap belt is fitted to secure the patient to the chair. Additional Thoracic Belts, Head Rests etc. can be purchased if required.
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) No. 191974
- 3 Year Warranty on Frame
- 24 Months Warranty on Wheels and Upholstery
- Seat width 360 mm, to suit up to 350mm hip width
- Seat height approx. 470 mm
- Length overall 1000 mm including footrest
- Maximum width of 840 mm
- Height from ground to top handles 1010 mm
- Front to rear wheels centres 350 mm
- Weight assembled 20 Kg (approx.)
- Front: 2 x Wheeleez wheels (24 x 4.8 cm)
- Rear: 2 x Wheeleez wheels(42 x 20cm)