Beach wheelchair for Sand Goodness !!
- Beach Wheelchair is mad to drive on the Beach, Gravel, Grass, Rural areas, Trails and Tracks.
- All metal components are manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel with 600 # surface finished electropolished to a mirror surface, all tube 1.6mm wall thickness marine grade.
- The seat height of 500mm allows easy transfer of the patient from a chair to a chair.
- No special tools required to dismantle for transport, the use of 6.0mm drop nose pins and “R” clips make dismantle and reassembly effortless.
- A fully adjustable leg rest with padded hinge protectors, adjustable clamp handles with push pin allows handles to be re-positioned after clamping.
- New design, all stainless steel pivot armrests allow both armrests to be raised for easy patient transfer.
- All-Terrain Chair/ Beach Wheelchair rides over sand, snow, grass and gravel surfaces absorbing shocks for a smooth ride.
- Front castors have a Delrin bush with stainless steel bearings inserts to allow for a full 360-degree rotation to allow the
- All-Terrain Chair/ Beach Wheelchair to turn in tight locations. The front forks are fitted with a quick-release “R” pin to allow for dismantling for transport.
- The anti-tip / brake bar secures the chair in one procedure and is also fitted with a positive lock/release bar for added safety. The brake bar locks both rear wheels and when engaged prevents the Beach Wheelchair from tipping over backward while making the chair stable for a safe patient transfer.
- All assembly pins are secured to the mainframe with 40kg nylon coated stainless steel wire crimp clamped for added strength (note fitted to rear axle “R” clips).
- Low tire pressure reduces the risk of penetration of sharp objects and produces a very smooth and comfortable ride.
- Upholstery is manufactured in Marine Acrylic Canvas which is mould and rot-resistant. The fabric is also saltwater resistant and U/V stable. Seating is fitted with quick release buckles for easy removal, i.e. cleaning, etc.
- A lap belt is fitted to secure the patient to the chair. Additional Thoracic Belts, Head Rests, etc. can be purchased if required.
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) No. 191974
- 3 Year Warranty on Frame
- 24 Months Warranty on Wheels and Upholstery
- Seat width 460mm, to suit up to 450mm hip width
- Seat height approx. 500mm
- Length overall 1200 mm including footrest
- Maximum width of 980mm
- Height from ground to top handles 1020mm
- Weight assembled 25kg (approximately)
- Front: 2 x wheels (30cm x 18cm)
- Rear: 2 x wheels(49cm x 23cm)
Three Colours to choose from
- Royal Blue
- Cosmetic 2nd