The Solax Portable Boot Hoist and GED09 is the perfect treat you have been waiting on all year. This super package deal includes a Portable Boot Hoist that can hold up to 30kg and Gilani Engineering's exclusive GED09
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
What is in the Package?
- 1* Portable Hoist
- 1*GED09 Electric Wheelchair
- 1* Gilani Engineering Rehabilitation Air Cushion
- 1* Foam Cushion
- 1* Bottle Holder
- 1* Spare Backrest cover
The Portable Boot Hoist is allowed for an easy and convenient way to put your electric wheelchair in and out of your car. The Portable Boot hoist is compatible with a scooter/wheelchair battery which makes it an easy lift hoist to use. The Solax Portable Boot Hoist provides you with the support you need when lifting a wheelchair or scooter instead of straining your back.
- Super lightweight weighing just 13 kg
- Lifts up to 30 kg
- Fits into the boot of your car
- The strap holds the hoist together while traveling
- Break keeps the hoist from moving around when in use
- No power required (hoist uses power from your scooter with the assistance of a small cable)
- Easy to use switch for lifting and lowering the ribbon that holds your scooter
Using your Portable Boot Hoist
- Remove the hoist from your car
- Push the break down with your foot to lock the wheels in place
- Unclip the strap which holds the hoist together
- Secure the strap to keep it out of your way
- Easily fold down both legs and lock them in place
- Rotate the tiny motor over
- Extend the hoist by lifting both sides
- Release the brake and manoeuvre it towards the boot of your car
- Position the hoist above your scooter at the boot of your car and lock the break
- Plug the hoist cable into your scooter (the portable boot hoist is powered by your scooter battery)
- Flick the switch to lower the hoists ribbon
- Easily attach the ribbon to the scooter's frame
- Flick the switch to lift the scooter
- Disengage the break with your foot and wheel scooter away from the car
- Lock the break again
- Flick the switch to lower the scooter to the ground, unplug the power cable, done!
- Depth: 230 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Height: 700 mm
- Depth: 700 mm
- Width: 850 mm
- Height: 1780 mm
- Lifting height: 1500 mm
The Powered Motorised GEDO9 scooter acts as E Powered Scooter when it comes to Leitner and harsh landscapes.
- Heavy-duty wheelchair is fitted with a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users.
- The D09 offers a light-weight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use.
- The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time.
- Offering both durability and elegance, the GED09 is engineering at its finest.
- Can be driven on uneven surfaces, including paved and dirt roads, grass, gravel and rough terrain due to its larger back wheels.
- The seat is practical but comfortable; it is wide enough for comfort and space and can fit perfectly through a standard door.
- For Extra width simply add the widening kits to one or both sides of the wheelchair.
- For custom-made cushions simply inquire directly from us.
- For longer travel distances simply have the spare batteries with you.
- The wheelchair is Air Travel certified and complies with the regulations.
- Travelling is easy, since the entire device, including the battery, weighs only 25 kg (2 kg battery and 23 kg frame)
- Airlines require that battery must be taken out and kept in the cabin on the carry-on luggage while traveling.
- Effortless steering with a simple joystick design.
- The controller can be attached on the right or left-hand side of the wheelchair armrest, so it is practical for both right and left-handed users.
- Inquire for accessories for the most comfort, please refer to the photos.
Features of GED09:
- Max speed: 6 km/h
- Driving distance: 25 km
- Battery: Lithium 24 V/2 batteries/6 AH total 12 AH
- Charger: 24 V
- Turning Radius: 85 cm
- Tire: 8" PU solid tire (Front) 12" PU solid tire (Back)
- Controller: 360° joystick controller
8" front wheels, and 12" back wheels
- Motor: 24 V/250 W brushless motor*2 Pcs
- Max slope capacity: 12°
- Max W (from outside armrest to outside another armrest): 58 cm
- Max L with footplate: 95 cm
- Max L without footplate: 80 cm
- Max H: 93 cm
- Seat W: 46 cm
- Seat D: 44 cm
- Seat H cushion of the ground: 46 cm
- Backrest H: 40 cm
- Folded W: 58 cm
- Folded L with footplate folded up 78 cm
- Folded H: 34 cm
- Extra Width option (by adding Widening kits): 56 cm
- Backrest height from the seat including the backrest rail: 53 cm
- Cushion Height: 5.5 cm
- Battery Length: 55.5 cm
- Max Load: 180 kg
- Net weight: 25 kg
- Storage bag under seat: 27 cm x 18 cm x 15 cm.
- The bag closes with a zip and is attached to the frame with quick-release Velcro latches
- Shock Absorbent
- Easy to Fold up by pulling the back bracket
- Easy to fold out simply by opening the wheelchair
- Safe Brake System
- Hand-rests flip up to access the dining table, basins and other features.
- Compact enough to be used inside restaurants, Clubs, Shopping centres and more
- It comes fully assembled, No special tools required
- Option on Footrest Modifications to suit individuals requirements
- Custom made cushions available
- Many accessories can be fitted and adjusted to this unique wheelchair
- Quick-release battery
This product is recommended for the following conditions:
- Limited mobility
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries
- Stroke recovery
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neuron disease
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquires!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on folding electric wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently asked questions:
1- Do you have NDIS funding?
If yes, then we can provide you with a Electric Wheelchair Portable Boot Hoist Plus Air Hawk Electric Folding scooter-Sale Package Deal under your NDIS funding.
2- Which power wheelchair is best?
The best power wheelchair on the market is the Air Hawk GED09
Amazing features that make the Air Hawk GED09, the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Portable and Light weight weighing only 23 Kg
- Heavy Duty Maximum weight capacity of 180 Kg
- Re-programmable Joystick and customisable wheelchair
- Impressive 25 Km mileage taking you far as possible
- 2x Powerful Brushless motor
- 2x heavy duty Pneumatic tyres
3- Will Medicare pay for an electric wheelchair?
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers power-operated vehicles, scooters, walkers, and wheelchairs as durable medical equipment (DME). Medicare helps cover DME if: The doctor treating your condition submits a written order stating that you have a medical need for a wheelchair or scooter for use in your home.
4- How can I make my wheelchair more comfortable?
Ten ways to make your auto folding electric Wheelchair more comfortable:
3) Cushioned Arm Rests
4) Footrest Adjustment
5) Cross Your Legs
6) Jay Backrest
7) Lateral Side Supports
8) Avoid Bulky Clothing
9) Recline the Backrest a Few Degrees
10) Custom Seating