Including 4 point yoke and adult universal 4 setting sling as per photos with a total value of $890!
The GE High Lifter (GEHL) encompasses an ergonomic lift that allows the user to be easily rotated 360 degrees making positioning much easier for the carer and reducing anxiety for the user.
The high boom ensures there is space for the user, even when the hoist is in its highest position, and the optimised space in front of the actuator reduces the risk of injury to the users knees.
- Securely attach slings with one hand thanks to the user-friendly hook design
- Exchange spreader bar quicker, more safely and easier than ever before with the new quick release mechanism. No tools required
- Ergonomic push handles
- Swing in/out base frame with a simple press of to allow better access in confined spaces.
Type: Rehabilitation Equipment
- Function: Used to Move Patient
- Group: Adult Specification
- Motor: 24V/8000N
- NOISE LEVEL: 65dB(A)
- Battery Capacity: 60-80 Times/ charge
- Lifting Speed: 8.3mm/s
- Lifting Distance: 850mm-1850mm
- Weight Capacity: 185kg
- Width: 620mm
- Height: 1225mm
- Net weight: 45 kg
Made of high-strength steel with powder coating. Quiet, smooth and easy operation. Easy-to-use hand pendant electrically controls the positioning of the upper body and provide comfort and convenience for patient. High-strength casters with brake Heavy duty use.
Actuator can be manually operated up/down in case of emergency without any electricity.
The product includes Universal Sling per photos.
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Motor Neurone disease
- multiple sclerosis
- cerebral palsy level V
- muscular dystrophy