GE-4WHEEL-SCOOTER Mobility Scooter with 360 rotating seat for easy transfer. This 4 wheel scooter has loads of features that boast style and comfort.
The GE-4WHEEL-SCOOTER Mobility Scooter 4 wheel has a forward, backward braking system with manual release levers to be able to push the scooter if need be. The mobility scooter is a key start switch (with two keys) easy to read power display for conferences and features 2 x Mirrors for safety. With an easy speed adjustment that has a speed range: 0-7 km/h left to slow speed, right to high-speed dial. The comfort of this mobility scooter is all-around.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
Features of this Mobility Scooter 4 Wheel with 360 Rotating Seat:
- The controller panel light up
- Shock absorption
- Leather padded Seat with fold-down backrest
- Front fender
- Padded handlebars
- Two Keys
- Front spotlight
- Adjustable throttle angle
- Adjustable armrest width
- Armrest lift up for easy transfer
Specifications of this Mobility Scooter 4 Wheel with 360 Rotating Seat:
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Adjustable seat height: 500-560mm
- The radius of gyration: 900mm
- Cross height capacity: 600mm
- Height from the floor to the seat: 540mm
- Seat width: 400mm
- Seat depth: 390mm
- Backrest height: 30mm
- Backrest width: 400mm
- Armrest Length: 300mm
- Net weight 45 Kg
- Max weight capacity 150 Kg
- Overall size: 1100 x 500 x 900mm
- 4 x Tyres solid 8"
- Electronic magnetic brake system
- Lead-acid battery: 12V 12 Ah x 2
- Battery Charger
- Charging time 8-10 hrs
- Drive range: 15 Km
- Motor: 180W
- Climbing capacity: 12 degrees
- Storage basket load capacity: up to 5Kg
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is the best electric mobility scooter?
The best electric mobility scooter on the market is the 4 wheel Electric Scooter.
electric mobility scooter 4 wheel. The brilliant features of this electric mobility scooter 4 wheel with shock absorption is it's comfort, ergonomic design, battery and innovative technology.
The features that make this product the best electric mobility scooter are:
- Folding Seat - Fold down the seat of this electric scooter.
- Pneumatic tyres - Prevent puncture holes and have a comfortable ride
- Bucket Seat - The ergonomics of this chair makes it really comfortable to use. The bucket seat is suitable for long term use and is really comfortable.
- 360 rotating Seat - The 360 degree feature of the rotating seat makes this product really convenient to use if you have difficulty transferring!
- Electromagnetic braking system - The EBS on this electric mobility scooter is another safety feature giving you a peace of mind whilst you are on the road.
- Heavy Duty - Despite being nice and compact, this electric mobility scooter can carry up to 150kg of weight meaning you can bring your shopping or other belongings along with you!
2- What is the best mobility scooter for outdoors?
The best mobility scooter for outdoors is the Heavy duty Mobility Scooter 4 wheel. Now you might be wondering why is this the best scooter for outdoors? The Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter with Swivel seat option has a weight capacity of 180 Kg and has 4 large heavy duty pneumatic tyres making it perfect for travelling over rough terrain.
The electric Scooter has a wider seat option and is suitable for uneven terrain. It has a comfortable and large leather bucket seat with head rests and supportive cushion to make commuting fast and easy. It is approved by Aged cares and NDIS and one of the most sought after product by seniors. This scooter can replace the use of your vehicle.