Mini Foldable Electric Tricycle SWIFT
The Mini Foldable Electric Tricycle Scooter is great for Travel, Car Trips and Weekend Getaways. Easy to fold and store, height adjustable hand bars with hand brakes for extra safety when driving your Mini Scooter. It includes its very own spotlight for extra visibility when driving at night. The Mini Foldable Electric Tricycle also features it's own hook on and hook off front basket for storage when out and about.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
Features and Specifications of the Foldable Electric Tricycle:
- Over dimensions: 95x85x55cm
- At the front centre distance: 750mm
- Net weight including batteries: 30kgs
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Top speed: 18km/ph
- Battery Type: Lithium battery
- Standard voltage(Battery): 48V
- Battery capacity: 10AH
- Drive Range: 30km
- Motor Type (Motor): Brushless DC Motor
- Rated power output: 250W
- Rated voltage: 48V
- Input voltage (Battery charger): AC100
- Output current: 2AH
- Charging time: 4-6 HRS
- Front tire size: 8 X 2.125 Inches
- Rear tyre size: 10 X 2.125 Inches
- Tire type: Pneumatic tires
- 2 x Hand Brakes
- Folded size: 90x55x43cm
- Carton size: 98x57x50cm
- Two Keys
- Hook-on and Hook Off Basket
- Front Spot Light
- COLOUR **Red ONLY**
- Motor Warranty:1 Year
- Battery Warranty: 1 Year
- Charger Warranty: 1 Year
- Controller Warranty:1 Year
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Foldable Electric Tricycles Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Are mobility scooters allowed on main roads?
The Foldable Electric Tricycle Scooter should not be used on the road unless it is impossible to travel on the footpath or pavement. If a pavement or footpath is not available, the device should be kept to the far side of the road and face oncoming traffic.
2-Can a mobility scooter fit in a car?
Yes! Most mobility power chairs can fold up into a compact frame and can be packed away into most car boots.
3- Which is better a 3 wheel or a 4 wheel scooter?
Providing almost all of the stability of a four-wheeled vehicle and a lot of the benefits of a two-wheeler, they are safer on the road and often the preferred choice of commuters or city riders who are happy to sacrifice a bit of filtering ability for added safety.
4- How much does it cost for a mobility scooter?
Just like cars, electric scooters vary in price depending on their size, specs and condition. Generally speaking, they can be priced as low as $1400 and range up to $8000, with most people spending between $3000-$6000. This Power Chair costs
$3490 $1745 making is a very affordable scooter. Although our scooters are set at a very affordable price, do not worry, they are of top quality and are very durable, long lasting and heavy duty.