Dual Manual Electric Travel wheelchair with upside rear wheels are now for Sale on at Gilani Engineering
Usually electric wheelchairs with the ability to disengage the motor to be used as an manual wheelchair requires an abled person to do the pushing.
This is not the case with the 806A-2 model which have 22" rear wheels which makes it completely possible for the wheelchair user to take full control and propel themselves forward.
What are the specifications of the dual manual electric travel wheelchair?
- Front tires: 8? solid universal front wheels
- Rear tires: 22' pneumatic rear wheels
- Front forks: black powder coated
- Frame: silver powder coated steel frame
- Armrest: can be lifted
- Seat Cushion: oxford cloth cushion
- Backrest: can be folded back
- Footrest: removable and detachable
- Cross brace: Double braces, black powder coated
- Controller: Full-intelligent controller
- Clutch: Can be transformed into manual mode
- Anti-Tilt Support: prevent the back sliding in uphills running
- Motor Power: 250W*2
- Battery Capacity: 24V*12Ah CHAOWEI Brand * 84cm*42cm*74cm N.W:45KG G.W:47KG
- Warranty: 2 Years on Frame & 12 Months on Battery
Contact Gilani Engineering on 02 8740 8963 to find out more today!
We are Registered NDIS providers