The Foldable Disability chair FALCON Adjustable Backrest Light Folding Electric Wheelchair is ideal for any person's posture needs.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
The adjustable backrest on the exclusive D09C light folding electric wheelchair is a unique and one-of-a-kind mobility aid product in Australia that allows you to adjust the back of a wheelchair.
The FALCON light folding electric wheelchair uses advanced technology which makes it conveniently ergonomic. It is also designed to be a heavy-duty wheelchair enabling you to use it in most landscapes. These well-researched features enable this aid care enabled the lightweight adjustable product to be used in many settings and situations whether it is for everyday use or on special occasions to the shopping centre. The D09C foldable electric wheelchair 6ah lithium battery is powered with the latest technology and as a result, you are able to use one battery for the power wheelchair if one of them finishes the battery.
The E Transport Traveller Scooter is a mobility aid device that is only sold by Gilani Engineering due to their exclusivity of the product. You can count on Gilani Engineering to provide you with the only Smart Ultra Light Folding Electric Power Wheelchair with Adjustable Backrest in Sydney and of all Australia. Similar to the GED09, we are the only sellers in Australia to have exclusive rights to the D09 electric folding wheelchair. **Bariatric size available**
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquires!
You will not find this light folding electric wheelchair anywhere else except Gilani Engineering!
- The heavy-duty light folding electric wheelchair is fitted with a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users.
- The D09C offers a light-weight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use.
- The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time.
- Offering both durability and elegance, the D09C is engineering at its finest.
- Can be driven on uneven surfaces, including paved and dirt roads, grass, gravel and rough terrain due to its larger back wheels.
- The seat is practical but comfortable; it is wide enough for comfort and space and can fit perfectly through a standard door.
- For Extra width simply add the widening kits to one or both sides of the wheelchair.
- For custom-made cushions simply inquire directly from us.
- For longer travel distances simply have the spare batteries with you.
- The light folding electric wheelchair is Air Travel Certified and complies with the regulations.
- Travelling is easy, since the entire device, including the battery, weighs only 25 kg (2 kg battery and 23 kg frame)
- Airlines require that battery must be taken out and kept in the cabin on the carry-on luggage while traveling.
- Effortless steering with a simple joystick design.
- The controller can be attached on the right or left-hand side of the wheelchair armrest, so it is practical for both right and left-handed users.
- Inquire for accessories for the most comfort, please refer to the photos.
PACKAGE PRICE LIST
Bariatric size available: $
3870.00now on sale for $3480 in stock
- Widening Kit of 10cm
- Bariatric Cushion
- Complete Falcon Package:
$4680.00now on sale for $3980 in stock
- Leg Rests
- Head Rest
- Anti-tipping Wheels
- Complete Bariatric Package:
$5280.00now on sale for $4580 in stock
- Widening kit of 10cm
- Bariatric cushion
- Leg Rests
- Head Rest
- Anti-tipping Wheels
- Max speed: 6 km/h
- Driving distance: 25 km
- Battery: Lithium 24 V/2 batteries/6 AH total 12 AH
- Charger: 24 V
- Turning Radius: 85 cm
- Tire: 7" PU solid tire (Front) 12" PU solid tire (Back)
- Controller: 360° joystick controller
8" front wheels, and 12" back wheels
- Motor: 24 V/250 W brushless motor*2 Pcs
- Max slope capacity: 12°
- Max W (from outside armrest to outside another armrest): 58 cm
- Max L with footplate: 95 cm
- Max L without footplate: 80 cm
- Max H: 93 cm
- Seat W: 46 cm
- Seat D: 44 cm
- Seat H cushion of the ground: 46 cm
- Backrest H: 40 cm
- Folded W: 58 cm
- Folded L with footplate folded up 78 cm
- Folded H: 34 cm
- Extra Width option (by adding Widening kits): 56 cm
- Backrest height from the seat including the backrest rail: 53 cm
- Cushion Height: 5.5 cm
- Battery Length: 55.5 cm
- Max Load: 180 kg
- Net weight: 25 kg
- Storage bag under seat: 27 cm x 18 cm x 15 cm.
- The bag closes with a zip and is attached to the frame with quick-release Velcro latches
- Shock Absorbent
- Easy to Fold up by pulling the back bracket
- Easy to fold out simply by opening the wheelchair
- Safe Brake System
- Hand-rests flip up to access the dining table, basins and other features.
- Compact enough to be used inside restaurants, Clubs, Shopping centres and more
- It comes fully assembled, No special tools required
- Option on Footrest Modifications to suit individuals requirements
- Custom made cushions available
- Many accessories can be fitted and adjusted to this unique wheelchair
- Quick-release battery
- Warranty: Full Australian 2 Years on Frame & 12 Months on Battery
- This product is exclusively distributed by Gilani Engineering
- On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane and more.
- Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia-wide free shipping.
- Colour: Matt Black, Silver
This light folding electric wheelchair is recommended for the following conditions:
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
Frequently asked questions:
1- Will Medicare pay for an electric wheelchair?
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers power-operated vehicles, scooters, walkers, and wheelchairs as durable medical equipment (DME). Medicare helps cover DME if: The doctor treating your condition submits a written order stating that you have a medical need for a wheelchair or scooter for use in your home.
2- What is the best portable electric wheelchair?
The Air Hawk Portable is a Light Folding Electric Wheelchair That Easily Folds Into A Small Compartment making it the best portable electric wheelchair. With A Width Of Only 31 Cm Allowing It To Fit In The Trunk Of Most Cars And Can Be Taken On A Plane As Carry On Luggage.
3- What is the lightest electric wheelchair?
The Air Hawk Is Easily The World's Lightest Power Wheelchair, Weighting Only 18.6Kg.
4- How can I make my wheelchair more comfortable?
Ten ways to make your light folding electric Wheelchair more comfortable:
3) Cushioned Arm Rests
4) Footrest Adjustment
5) Cross Your Legs
6) Jay Backrest
7) Lateral Side Supports
8) Avoid Bulky Clothing
9) Recline the Backrest a Few Degrees
10) Custom Seating