Gilani Engineering's Aluminium Lightweight Wheelchair combines advanced technology standards with modern style, facilitating durability, weighing only 12 kg makes it suitable for a wide range of ages.
This Aluminium Lightweight Wheelchair is featuring high-performing technology and ergonomics which is ideal for both amateur or competitive sporting competitions to excel in your daily activity and your game with superb driving capability, speed, and control.
Features of Gilani Engineering's Aluminium Lightweight Wheelchair:
- Disassembly button-easy and quick release both back wheels
- Remove the seat cushion and folding
- The storage bag from the backrest on the back
- With a pair of anti-tippers
- Adjustable footpad
- With a cellphone bag at the side
- Quick-release wheels
- Breathable cushion
Specifications of the Aluminium Lightweight Wheelchair:
- Overall Width: 58cm
- Overall Height: 75 cm
- Overall Length: 80cm
- Folded width: 32 cm
- Rear Wheels: 24 inches
- Front Wheels: 4 inches
- Seat With: 40 cm
- Seat Depth: 42 cm
- Seat Height: 39-43cm
- Backrest height: 35 cm
- Net Weight: 12kg
- Max Load: 100kg
- Backrest: Adjustable
- Leg Rest Type: Both Sides Separate
- Strong powder coating Aluminum wheelchair alloy
- Fully welded Aluminum base with fixed camber to give the same stiffness and durability as other Gilani Engineering manual wheelchair
- High-performance sport wheels
- High-pressure clincher tires
- Quick-release rear wheels
- Super quick adjustability for easy adjusting between games or at half time and save more space to store the wheelchair
- G.W.: 750*450*880mm
On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Brisbane excluding Perth. Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia wide free shipping.
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate, and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Manual lightweight wheelchairs in Australia, and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-How heavy is a lightweight wheelchair?
2-Is it hard to push yourself in a wheelchair?
No! In fact, all of our Manual Self Propelled Wheelchairs at Gilani Engineering are very easy to push yourself and require only basic propelling skills. you can quickly get the hang of directing a manual self propelled wheelchair and this can help some wheelchair users become more independent.