Heavy Duty foldable manual Wheelchair With Adjustable Leg Support -GILANI ENGINEERING
Contact Gilani Engineering your trusted NDIS providers today!
Gilani Engineering has a wide range of foldable manual wheelchairs. Our Heavy duty foldable manual wheelchairs with adjustable leg support are an excellent product to help you regain your freedom and independence.
Features of the Heavy Duty Foldable Manual Wheelchair:
- Chrome plated steel frame
- Heavy duty folding backrest
- Flip up armrest for convenient table access. p>
- Detachable/ Elevating/ Adjustable leg rest+ Calf support
- Easy to clean setup & Back rest material
- Comfortable cushioning
- Storage bag behind backrest
- Anti-tipping wheels
- Front 10' Solid PU Castor
- REAR 24' Solid wheel
Specifications of the Heavy Duty Foldable Manual Wheelchair:
- Max W: 69cm
- Max L: 110cm
- Max H: 91cm
- Seat W: 55cm
- Seat D: 49cm
- Seat H off the ground: 54cm
- Backrest H: 44cm
- Folded W: 29cm
- Folded H: 81cm
- Folded L: 80cm
- Product net weight: 16kg
- Weight Capacity: 110kg
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Light Transit Wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-What is a manual wheelchair?
Manual or self-propelled wheelchairs Are propelled by the occupant, usually by using large rear wheels, from 20-26 inches in average diameter, and resembling those of bicycle wheels. The user moves the chair by pushing on the hand rims, which are made of circular tubing attached to the outside of the large wheels
2- When might a person use a foldable manual wheelchair?
Foldable Manual Wheelchairs are designed for people who are unable to walk at all or only able to walk very short distances. They allow people to remain independent in their own home, nursing home or retirement village and to access the local community. They come in two standard configurations: self-propel or transit.
3-How do you get used to a wheelchair?
To get used to the wheelchair quickly, you should try the following tricks.
- Use of cushion will make it easier for you to adjust on the wheelchair.
- Use gloves while moving your wheelchair or your fingers may get blisters.
- Mostly, you'll have to use your upper body and arms to control your chair.
4-What is the difference between wheelchair and transport chair?
The biggest difference is that standard wheelchairs are designed with large wheels so that you can propel yourself, while transport wheelchairs have small wheels and are meant to be pushed from behind by a second person. ... Transport chairs are designed to be pushed from behind.
5-How do I choose a wheelchair size?
Choosing the right wheelchair size is dependent upon many several factors. It depends on:
- How much room or how compact you would like your wheelchair to be
- If you want a foldable or compact wheelchair to bring on holiday
- If you require an electric or manual wheelchair
- How tall you are
- How much you weigh
- If you are an amputee
Contact our lovely staff today on 02 8740 8963 to find out more on how you can get a custom made a manual wheelchair for yourself!