This Heavy-duty bariatric assistive walking frame can support up to 200kg
It comes with an extra-wide frame with adjustability of front wheels. It has down compression brakes for extra manoeuvrability and it complies with international safety standards. Plastic handles have been moulded for users comfort and support. The frame is made with high quality chromed steel for lifetime durability. Its height is adjustable and folds compactly for easy transportation and storage.
Features of the Heavy Duty Walking frame:
- High-quality, durable and lightweight steel frame in sturdy and stable construction
- Recommended for seniors, elderly, aged cares and people with some disabilities
- Made with height adjustment function for convenient use
- Four wheels for extra smooth movement
- Designed with slip-resistant plastic armrest, handle and feet
- Effortless storage and portability are ensured by one button folding mechanism
- Folds up for convenient, compact storage and transport
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1 inch increments
- Comfortable moulded hand grips for a secure hold
- Steel cross brace helps provide additional stability
- Slip-resistant rear tips for secure support
- Front glide tips included
Specifications of the Heavy Duty Bariatric Walking frame:
- Height of the Handles: 85-101 Cms
- Width of the Base: 87.5cm
- Depth of the Base: 51.5cm
- Weight of the product: 7.8kg
- Maximum weight capacity: 200kg
- Colour: Metallic silver
- Material: High Quality Steel
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Heavy Duty Bariatric Walking Frames Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a walking frame?
Walking frames are mobility aids that provide an additional level of balance and support while walking and getting about your day. They come in a variety of designs: such as fixed, folding and adjustable. This is so they can be best suited to your exact needs.
2- What is a walking frame used for?
Walking frames offer support for people when they're walking around both indoors and outdoors. They provide stability and balance to those who are a little less steady on their feet.
3- What is the difference between a Walking Frame with wheels and a Rollator?
The difference between a walking frame with wheels and a rollator is that a walking frame with wheels is used for people who want extra stability and want help traversing on uneven terrain.Whilst rollators are walkers with wheels on all four legs.