Manage steps, load into cars, vans and navigate other various rises and falls in daily life with safety and ease using Gilani Engineering Aluminium Single-Fold Super-Grip Wheelchair Ramps.
Lightweight and portable Gilani Engineering Aluminium Folding Wheel Chair access can carry weights of up to 275 Kg whilst folding in half like a suitcase for easy storage.
The Super-Grip wheelchair ramp comes complete with an anti-slip high-traction surface, 50mm side rails to prevent wheelchairs and walkers from veering off the side as well as pre-drilled holes and locking pins to secure the ramp in place when in use you can rest assured knowing that you're safe while using the wheelchair ramp.
The inside width of the each wheelchair ramp measures 168 MM, perfect for most scooters, walkers and wheelchairs alike. It can be used universally for wheelchairs of almost any size.
All our Wheelchair ramps are:
Compliant with Australian Standards for Vehicle mounted Hoists and ramps for people with disabilities - AS/NZS 3856.2:1998
Features and Benefits of our Wheelchair Ramps:
- Super-Grip anti-slip coating to prevent slips.
- Wide enough for standard wheelchairs.
- Corrosion free marine grade aluminium material.
- Fold-away design for maximum convenience.
- Carry handles for easy transport.
- 50mm safety rails to prevent roll off.
- Locking pins to secure your wheelchair ramp when in use.
- Optional carry bag to protect your ramp (some models)
- Anti-slip rubber on connection plate.
- Certified to the highest international CE standards
- It contains two individual ramps and a carrying bag for easy storage
- Full Expanded Length: 2.10 M
- Folded Length: 1.2M
- Width: 168 MM
- Folding length: 1.15 M
- Gross weight: 12 Kg
- Loading Capacity: 300 Kg