This Foldable Electric Wheelchair Lightweight With Extra Wide Seat option known as GED09 is one of the most ergonomic, heavy-duty foldable electric wheelchair on the market with easily foldable foot and armrest ensuring flexibility and comfort for your mobility needs.
We are proud to announce that Gilani Engineering has the Exclusive Australian Distributor for this product.
The D09 electric wheelchair can be used with confidence in many Leitner landscaping conditions; knowing you can rely on it without failing to serve its purpose.
That is why this aid care product is famous due to its unique features widely used all over the world as an E Transport Traveller Scooter to find their Path of Travel to ease Mobility options.
This Powered Motorised scooter acts as E Powered Scooter when it comes to Leitner's harsh landscapes.
- Heavy-duty electric wheelchair for sale is fitted with a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users.
- The D09 offers a light-weight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use.
- The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time.
- Offering both durability and elegance, the GED09 electric wheelchair for rent is engineering at its finest.
- Can be driven on uneven surfaces, including paved and dirt roads, grass, gravel and rough terrain due to its larger back wheels.
- The seat is practical but comfortable; it is wide enough for comfort and space and can fit perfectly through a standard door.
- For Extra width simply add the widening kits to one or both sides of the wheelchair.
- For custom-made cushions simply inquire directly from us.
- For longer travel distances simply have the spare batteries with you.
- The wheelchair is Air Travel certified and complies with the regulations.
- Travelling is easy, since the entire device, including the battery, weighs only 25 kg (2 kg battery and 23 kg frame)
- Airlines require that battery must be taken out and kept in the cabin on the carry-on luggage while traveling.
- Effortless steering with a simple joystick design.
- The controller can be attached on the right or left-hand side of the wheelchair armrest, so it is practical for both right and left-handed users.
- Inquire for accessories for the most comfort, please refer to the photos.
Features of GED09 Electric Wheelchair for sale:
- Max speed: 6 km/h
- Driving distance: 25 km
- Battery: Lithium 24 V/2 batteries/6 AH total 12 AH
- Charger: 24 V
- Turning Radius: 85 cm
- Tire: 8" PU solid tire (Front) 12" PU solid tire (Back)
- Controller: 360° joystick controller
- 7" front wheels, and 12" back wheels
- Motor: 24 V/250 W brushless motor*2 Pcs
- Max slope capacity: 12°
- Max W (from outside armrest to oust another armrest): 58 cm
- Max L with footplate: 95 cm
- Max L without footplate: 80 cm
- Max H: 93 cm
- Seat W: 46 cm
- Seat D: 44 cm
- Seat H cushion of the ground: 46 cm
- Backrest H: 40 cm
- Folded W: 58 cm
- Folded L with footplate folded up 78 cm
- Folded H: 34 cm
- Extra Width option (by adding Widening kits): 56 cm
- Backrest height from the seat including the backrest rail: 53 cm
- Cushion Height: 5.5 cm
- Battery Length: 55.5 cm
- Max Load: 180 kg
- Net weight: 25 kg
- Storage bag under seat: 27 cm x 18 cm x 15 cm.
- The bag closes with a zip and is attached to the frame with quick-release Velcro latches
- Shock Absorbent
- Easy to Fold up by pulling the back bracket
- Easy to fold out simply by opening the wheelchair
- Safe Brake System
- Hand-rests flip up to access dining table, basins and other features.
- Compact enough to be used inside restaurants, Clubs, Shopping centres and more
- It comes fully assembled, no special tools required
- Option on Footrest Modifications to suit individual requirements
- Custom made cushions available
- Many accessories can be fitted and adjusted to this unique wheelchair
- Quick-release battery
- Warranty: Full Australian 2 Years on Frame & 12 Months on Battery
- This product is exclusively distributed by Gilani Engineering
- On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane and more.
- Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia-wide free shipping.
This chair also increases your freedom when you desire to have adventures on a blue sky sunny day, no wonder why this freedom chair is the favorite by everyone and everywhere.
Wherever you choose to go you can simply grab the powered chair GED09 under the sun and BlueSky, eager to adventure per mobility of this freedom wheelchair relying solo on your e traveler, magically mobility scooter.
The electric wheelchair for sale now comes in 5 new trend-setting colours:
This product is recommended for the following conditions:
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
Gilani Engineering exclusive seller and distributor of GED09 electric foldable power wheelchair, you can click on the GED09 Manual User for Instruction Booklet of this product.
********HIRE TO BUY OPTION AVAILABLE********
Frequently asked questions:
--Am I able to use my NDIS or Aged Care Package to purchase this electric wheelchair? Yes, of course, you can. We are an NDIS provider which enables us to work with support staff in finding the right package for you.
--What types of extras or accessories do you have available on sale for the GED09 Electric Wheelchair? We are able to virtually provide any accessory when it comes to the GED09 due to our company being the exclusive Australian distributor of the chair. We can supply: various types of cushions, storage and shopping bags, extra batteries, joystick, anti-tippers, widening kit, leg rests, headrest, phone holder and many more!
--What makes the GED09 stand out from other regular electric wheelchairs? This product is efficient to use with its easy fold and movability. The chair also has easy access to remove and put back in batteries as well as easy charging methods.
--How can I contact Gilani Engineering if I live outside Sydney? Our Clientele comes from all over Australia who may have been referred to us via other companies such as: Abbicare (Eagle HD), Aidacare, Pink, DEO and more. Please contact us on 02 8740 8963 to find out more about our services and products.