This Foldable Electric Wheelchair Lightweight With Extra Wide Seat option known as Air Hawk previously known as GED09 is one of the most ergonomic, heavy-duty foldable electric wheelchair on the market with easily foldable foot and armrest ensuring flexibility and comfort for your mobility needs.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
We are proud to announce that Gilani Engineering has the Exclusive Australian Distributor for this product.
The D09 electric wheelchair can be used with confidence in many Leitner landscaping conditions; knowing you can rely on it without failing to serve its purpose.
That is why this aid care product is famous due to its unique features widely used all over the world as an E Transport Traveller Scooter to find their Path of Travel to ease Mobility options.
This Powered Motorised Wheelchair acts as E Powered Scooter when it comes to Leitner's harsh landscapes.
- Heavy-duty Aid Care electric wheelchair for sale is fitted with a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users.
- The D09 offers a light-weight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use.
- The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time.
- Offering both durability and elegance, the GED09 electric wheelchair for rent is engineering at its finest.
- Can be driven on uneven surfaces, including paved and dirt roads, grass, gravel and rough terrain due to its larger back wheels.
- The seat is practical but comfortable; it is wide enough for comfort and space and can fit perfectly through a standard door.
- For Extra width simply add the widening kits to one or both sides of the wheelchair.
- For custom-made cushions simply inquire directly from us.
- For longer travel distances simply have the spare batteries with you.
- The wheelchair is Air Travel certified and complies with the regulations.
- Travelling is easy, since the entire device, including the battery, weighs only 25 kg (2 kg battery and 23 kg frame)
- Airlines require that battery must be taken out and kept in the cabin on the carry-on luggage while traveling.
- Effortless steering with a simple joystick design.
- The controller can be attached on the right or left-hand side of the wheelchair armrest, so it is practical for both right and left-handed users.
- Inquire for accessories for the most comfort, please refer to the photos
What makes this wheelchair so special?
Well, the GED09 wheelchair is really special because it is the lightest weight foldable electric wheelchair on the market with a net weight of just 23kg!
Despite its lightweight, it is one of the most heavy-duty wheelchairs on the market at 180kg!
Most Heavy Duty Wheelchairs available are much much heavier and NOT foldable electric wheelchairs
Features of Air Hawk Electric Wheelchair for sale:
- Max speed: 6 km/h
- Driving distance: 25 km
- Battery: Lithium 24 V/2 batteries/6 AH total 12 AH
- Charger: 24 V
- Turning Radius: 85 cm
- Tyre Size: 8" Solid tyre (Front) 12" Solid tyre (Back)
- Controller: 360° joystick controller
- Motor: 24 V/250 W brushless motor*2 Pcs
- Max slope capacity: 12°
- Max W (from outside armrest to oust another armrest): 58 cm
- Max L with footplate: 95 cm
- Max L without footplate: 80 cm
- Max H: 93 cm
- Seat W: 46 cm
- Seat D: 44 cm
- Seat H cushion to the ground: 46 cm
- Backrest H: 40 cm
- Folded W: 58 cm
- Folded L with footplate folded up 78 cm
- Folded H: 34 cm
- Extra Width option (by adding Widening kits): 56 cm
- Backrest height from the seat including the backrest rail: 53 cm
- Cushion Height: 5.5 cm
- Battery Length: 55.5 cm
- Max Load: 180 kg
- Net weight: 25 kg
- Storage bag under seat: 27 cm x 18 cm x 15 cm.
- The bag closes with a zip and is attached to the frame with quick-release Velcro latches
- Shock Absorbent
- Easy to Fold up by pulling the back bracket
- Easy to fold out simply by opening the wheelchair
- Safe Brake System
- Hand-rests flip up to access the dining table, basins and other features.
- Compact enough to be used inside restaurants, Clubs, Shopping centres and more
- It comes fully assembled, no special tools required
- Option on Footrest Modifications to suit individual requirements
- Custom made cushions available
- Many accessories can be fitted and adjusted to this unique wheelchair
- Quick-release battery
- Warranty: Full Australian 2 Years on Frame & 12 Months on Battery
- This product is exclusively distributed by Gilani Engineering
- On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane and more.
- Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia-wide free shipping.
This chair also increases your freedom when you desire to have adventures on a blue sky sunny day, no wonder why this freedom chair is the favorite by everyone and everywhere.
Wherever you choose to go you can simply grab the powered chair GED09 under the sun and BlueSky, eager to adventure per mobility of this freedom wheelchair relying solo on your e traveler, magically mobility scooter.
The electric wheelchair for sale now comes in 5 new trend-setting colours:
Folding electric wheelchairs Australia is recommended for the following conditions:
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
Discuss the best electric folding mobility wheelchair with your Occupational Therapist to find out more on the best Lightweight folding wheelchair Australia for you.
This product can be shipped all over Australia.
Gilani Engineering exclusive seller and distributor of GED09 electric foldable power wheelchair, you can click on the GED09 Manual User for Instruction Booklet of this product.
Folding Electric Wheelchairs Australia from Gilani Engineering comply with Air Travel regulations, please find the MSDS report under Help Manu.
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on folding electric wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Other products that may suit you:
Frequently asked questions:
1- How can I try the GED09 foldable electric wheelchair before I buy it?
We at Gilani Engineering have Hire to Buy option for ALL OUR PRODUCTS (apart from hygiene products such as mattresses or cushions) available at our store which can give you peace of mind knowing that you can hire your desirable folding electric wheelchairs Australia which is brand new out of the box, to try it out prior to buying it.
We can Hire out any Aid Care folding electric wheelchairs Australia.
2- Am I able to use my NDIS or Aged Care Package to purchase this electric wheelchair?
Yes, of course, you can. We are an NDIS provider which enables us to work with support staff in finding the right package for you.
3- What types of extras or accessories do you have available on sale for the GED09 Electric Wheelchair?
We are able to virtually provide any accessory when it comes to the GED09 due to our company being the exclusive Australian distributor of the chair. We can supply: various types of cushions, storage and shopping bags, extra batteries, joystick, anti-tippers, widening kit, leg rests, headrest, phone holder and many more!
4- What makes the GED09 stand out from other regular electric wheelchairs?
This product is efficient to use with its easy fold and movability. The chair also has easy access to remove and put back in batteries as well as easy charging methods.
5- Can I get this foldable Electric Wheelchair from any other electric wheelchair company?
Since we own exclusive distributor rights on this product, you will only be able to purchase this specific electric wheelchair from us in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and all over Australia.
6- Can I get this product delivered to me if I don't live in Sydney?
Yes, we do send out all of our products Australia Wide!
7- How can I contact Gilani Engineering if I live outside Sydney?
You can connect us on 02 8740 8963 to find out more about our services and products.
8- Where to charge a power wheelchair?
A power wheelchair can be charged in many different ways. The Air Hawk electric wheelchair is highly versatile and you can choose for either both batteries to be charged at the same time by plugging the joystick to any wall power outlet or you can charge the batteries individually by plugging each individual charger to the wall. The good news is that the Air Hawk comes with two types of chargers, one being the joystick charger or a separate battery charger. This means that you can freely leave your house and leave your spare chargers at home charging on the wall.
9- Which is the best power wheelchair or Scooter?
The best power wheelchair or scooter on the market is Gilani Engineering's Air Hawk and Falcon models which are Gilani Engineering GED09 Electric wheelchairs or scooters. The reason why they are the best power wheelchair or scooter is because of their light-weight, highly portable and foldable features whilst being heavy duty. The main features that separate this electric wheelchair from others on the market is their quality, resilience and customisability. Why should you change your lifestyle or tolerate less comfort just for a wheelchair? At Gilani Engineering we believe that comfort and flexibility is one of the most important things to allow you to feel free and independent.
10- How to get a free electric scooter?
You can get a free electric scooter or wheelchair through the medicare program. Medicare will pay for any essential equipment such as an electric wheelchair if you require it. Alternatively, if you have NDIS funding you can use your funding to get a free electric scooter or any other assistive products.
11- How to remove the battery from the chair?
Press on the bracket on the battery while you pulling the battery out.