Multipurpose Electric and Manual self propelled wheelchair for all-round-use GILANI ENGINEERING
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
This electric and manual wheelchair was developed after many years of hearing our customers telling us what they would have liked their equipment to be better at doing as well. you can easily switch between the electric and manual wheelchair functions just by switching a lever. The purpose of this is if you have ran out of battery or forgot to pack them you can still easily use your wheelchair out and about without having to worry about your wheelchair!
What we have improved:
- Fit in even the smallest car boots!
- The electric and manual wheelchair is light enough to easily lift by almost anyone to avoid the hassle of boot hoists!
- An electric wheelchair that is just as compact and convenient as a manual one.
- Be able to fold as easily as a manual wheelchair in seconds without having to bend over.
- You no longer have to worry about your wheelchair running out of battery. You can simply switch off the joystick and your electric wheelchair can self-propel or be pushed with comfortable handlebars and feel as light as a manual wheelchair!
- Smooth, compact and comfortable enough to be converted to a chair at packed restaurants and theatres.
- You can easily manoeuvre between tables, all you need to do is remove the seat of your choice and sit wherever you’d like
- the electric and manual wheelchair is Compact and Neat
- Climbing Capacity 10 Degrees
- Brake system Intelligent Electromagnetic
- Weight capacity of 120 kg
- Charge time 3-4 hrs
- Max speed 6 km/h
- Unfolded size: 99*73*91 cm
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Folded size: 80*34*73 cm
- Seat width: 45 cm
- Seat depth: 43 cm
- Front Wheel: 7''
- Rear Wheel: 17.5''
- Driving model: Electronic (Brush-less Motor) Battery: 10 AH*1
- Range 30 km
- N.W.: 23 kg
- the joystick is transferable between the right and left armrests making the electric and manual wheelchair accessible to both right handed and left handed people
- Battery: 20AH (2*10AH)
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquires!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on folding electric wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions: