Person Fall Detector alarm is a revolutionary product that helps a person keep their independence while staying safe. When a person gets older, they’re more susceptible to injury and accidents, which makes them more dependable on family members for help.
With the Gilani Engineering Safety fall detector alarm for the elderly, you can rest easy knowing your loved ones will be able to reach you every time they need help. This medical alarm will give you peace of mind that your loved one is safe 24 hours a day with the automatic fall detection alarm.
Benefits of having a personal safety alarm:
- It makes the user more independent
- Can help family members feel like they have more control over their lives regardless of age or potential disabilities
- You will also get more control and privacy, as your loved one won’t need to be accompanied every time they want to go somewhere.
- In an emergency situation, reaching for a mobile phone may not be possible
- The medical alarm ensures that the person has the alert button with them at all times
- The person using the medical alarm can simply press a button and help will be on the way.
Here's a quick video on how to use the Person Fall Detector Alam with GPS Tracker and Two-Ways SOS Emergency Button
The main features of the Alarm detector:
- 4G LTE + WCDMA + 2G GSM networks
- GPS + LBS + WIFI tracking ways
- Health Management
- Two-way SOS emergency call
- Waterproof IP67
- 1.3'LCD HD screen (240*240pdi)
- Web platform/phone app/ SMS for positions check
- 2-megapixel HD camera to take pictures
- Talking clock
- Low battery alarm
- Ringtone to find the pendant
- Magnetic USB charging
- Geo-fence, WIFI fence
- Battery: 600mAh
How do I get one?
The Person Fall Detector Alarm with GPS Tracker can be purchased through NDIS funding and most aged care packages or if you are unable to get funding the device can be purchase on our website and at our showroom.
The fall detector for the elderly is highly durable and can be worn in any condition. The Two-Ways S0S Emergency Button can send an emergency text and call up to 6 emergency contacts including 000.
The mobile alarm delivers 2 way loud, crystal clear voice between the wearer and the responders.
The built-in GPS tracking in the device sends out a text to your contacts, notifying them of your exact location on Google Maps. When a call is received and answered through the pendant, the user is able to speak and listen hands-free through the fall detector pendant.
Automatic Fall detection
Intelligent automatic fall detection is a built-in system that activates when a serious fall has occurred. This will trigger the device to send out "fall alert" texts to the emergency contacts with the user's GPS location from Google Maps. After this has been initiated the pendant will call the emergency contacts one by one and the user is able to talk to their contact reassuring them if they are hurt or not.
Smart Voice Guide
The smart fall detection device for the elderly comes with a voice guide which talks you through your emergency in a clear and reassuring voice.
For example, when a fall is detected she'll announce "Fall has been detected, click the SOS button to cancel the fall alert sequence". She can even be programmed to say things like "Have you taken your medicine today?"
- Size of the device: 59mm L x 45.3mm W x 16mm H
- Device net weight: 41g
- The box includes: Alarm detection device, 1 USB charging cable, 1 screwdriver, 1 User manual, 1 Lanyard, 2 spare screws, and 1 sim card ejector pin
Frequently asked questions:
1- What is the best fall detection device?
2- What is a fall detector?
3-How do fall detection devices work?
4- Does fall detection work without cellular?