Brilliant Electric Wheelchair with manual self-propelling option making for an effortless commute every time.
GEMN301X has a strong heavy duty frame with up to 125 kg capacity perfect for most individuals for daily use.
- With a powerful motorised engine the GEMN301X Electric Wheelchair is able to take you as far as you would like.
- Electric Wheelchair Safety breaks installed to prevent the electric wheelchair from slipping when it automatically stops when letting go of the joystick.
- This Electric Wheelchair is also fitted with a fold down backrest designed to be compact and to fit in all standard car boots.
- Available in black.
- Electric Wheelchair with Fold-able Backrest
- Frame- steel
- Padded Armrest
- Flip Up Armrest
- Removable and Washable Cushion
- Detachable Footrest
- Swing away Footplate
- Seat Belt
- Removable battery for easy folding
- Electric, manual and self propelled!
- Fold-able and portable: easy fold and put into car boot
- Rear wheel drive by two motors
- Easy to operate
- Dismantle and assembling Removable battery box for convenient recharging
- Rear Wheel with hand rim 22 inch which can be used as manual wheelchair
- Controller can be exchanged from right side to left side for both hands use for reducing the dependability of the user by increasing the options and flexibility of the user.
- Battery: 24 V 12 A
- Motor: 250 W*2
- Controller: joystick controller
- wheel: Front 8'', Rear 22''
- Size: 103*68.5*95.5 cm
- Weight: 46 kg
- Range: 20 km
- Speed: 0-6 km/h
- Max. Speed Backwards: 3 km/h
- Charging Time: 6 hrs
- Weight: 46 kg
- Weight Capacity: 125 kg
- Material: Aluminium and Steel
- Speed: 6 km/hr
- Turning Radius: 760 mm
- Max. Incline: 8°
- Seat Width: 44 cm
- Seat Depth: 43 cm
- Seat to Floor Height: 52 cm
- Armrest to Seat Height: 21.5 cm
- Armrest Length: 30 cm
- Overall Size: 110 cm*65 cm*92 cm
- Folded Size: 80.5 cm*42.5 cm*72.5 cm
- Net Weight without Battery: 41 kg
- Warranty: 2 years on frame and 1 year on electronics
- Colour: Black Only
- Spare Battery available: $299.00 ONLY
Frequently Asked Questions about this Electric Wheelchair:
How can this product switch from being an electric wheelchair to a self propelled wheelchair?
All you have to do is reach down to the centre of the wheels and flick it from manual to electric mode. It is that easy!
What is the maximum distance you can ride with this electric wheelchair?
Since this wheelchair is an electric and manual wheelchair it means that you can virtually go as far as your arms can take you! However, on the electric mode the maximum capacity is 20km.
On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane excluding Perth. Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia wide free shipping.