This Mobility Super Light Wheelchair with aluminium frame durable electric chair is the newest arrival of the previous product with improved appearance and usage:
This Super Light Wheelchair is only 22kg including 2 batteries; one on either side of the wheelchair. It has an easy to use joystick controller which assists the user in being more independent. This super light wheelchair can also be easily folded which makes it easier to store and travel with.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
- Easy-to-use intelligent controller.
- Easily folded, easy to travel. The rear storage bag is convenient to carry some of the items.
- Smart brake, parking is non-slip.
- Variable speed controller that directly controls the speed through the joystick
- Convenient: Quick folding with one click. You can easily save anywhere.
- Net weight is only 18kg, easy to carry and put in most of the car boots.
- Controller: display, speed display, power display, with the other functions, intelligent controller equipped with Bluetooth.
- Brake: Dual brake system that uses a manual brake manually state.
- An intelligent brake system is used in electrical conditions, the controller will automatically stop after the release which makes the chair safe and reliable.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Seat height: 50cm
- Seat width: 45cm
- Seat depth: 40cm
- Footplate to seat: 46cm
- Size: 100*63*92cm
- Colour: Black only
- Max climbing 15°
- Front Tire Size: 8"
- Back tire size: 10"
- Motor solution: electric brushless motor
- Max loading: 100KG
- Motor power: 2*250W
- Speed: <6KM/h adjustable
- Weight: 22KG including 2 4.5 Kg batteries; one on either side
- Charging time: 3-4 hours
- Max range: 20KM
- Handle height: 70CM
- Battery capacity: 2*10Ah
- Super Lighter weight as 18KG can lift up by one hand
- 10AH lithium battery, lighter weight and long-range
- Brushless motor: save power, less heat and fault, silent and rapid reaction
- Smart voice prompt, safe driving/low power reversing
- Rocker gear, easy control
- Buffer start-stop
- Battery protection: low voltage protection/output balance / Short circuit
- Smart brake
- Easy fold, small volume to put in the car
- 30 Seconds to assemble
- Accessories: Charger, screwdriver, manual
- Backrest height: 40cm
- The height of the seat: 45cm
- Maximum speed: 6km / h
- Driving range: 20 km
- Power: 2*10Ah lithium battery
- Net weight: 18kg (without battery)
- Load capacity: 100 kg
- Folded measurements: 31W x 96 L x 72H
EASY TO STORE - Super Lightweight storage folding chair without disassembling. The electric super light wheelchair folds up in 5 seconds and is very compact to fit in most small trunks.
DURABLE AND STYLISH - Smart black aluminium aircraft alloy frame, includes matching footrests. This model power wheelchair is very lightweight and durable requires no maintenance.
COMFORT ON RUGGED TERRAIN - Ergonomically designed for comfort. Operate this motorised wheelchair in grass, gravel and snow with long-lasting battery life and shock absorber for ride comfort.
POWERFUL MOTORS – Equipped with two (2) 250-watt motors for a powerful ride. Also includes an easy-to-detach cord on the joystick to easily remove and place on the right or left side.
TRAVEL EASILY - Convenient for storage and transport for a super folding feature and light-weight design for easy carrying. Comes with under the seat storage
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-What are the benefits of a wheelchair?
- Improved mobility. Wheelchairs provide the freedom to move around as you wish (independently or with the aid of a caregiver/attendant). They give you a more comfortable and active lifestyle.
- Independence and increased socialisation. Many people (particularly seniors) who feel unbalanced when they walk, gradually settle into a sedentary and isolated lifestyle to avoid feeling vulnerable or at risk for injury. A wheelchair can help restore their independence and allow them to return to many of their regular hobbies and activities.
- Injury prevention. In addition to increased independence and socialisation, wheelchairs can help prevent injuries related to balance and instability. People at risk for serious falls can now move about with more ease. Proper fitting can also prevent medical problems such as pressure wounds and blood clots.
- Comfort. A properly fitted wheelchair provides comfortable seating and good back support, improving posture. In addition, it can help you breathe easier, swallow easier, and experience less pain.
2-How do I know which is the right one for me?
Whatever your situation, there is a wheelchair configuration that will work for you. Work with your doctor or medical professional to determine the best option. Start by answering these questions to narrow down the scope:
- Where will I use my wheelchair most? What kind of surfaces or slopes are involved?
- How much of the day will I spend in this chair? Will I be using it occasionally or constantly?
- How will I get my wheelchair (and myself) from place to place?
- How will I transfer from the wheelchair to other surfaces?
- What kinds of activities would I like to be able to do?
- If I need help with my wheelchair, what features are important to my attendant?
3-Do I need all the extra accessories?
Not every chair requires all the bells and whistles, but extra features and accessories that help customise a chair can improve comfort, increase mobility, and prevent injury.
- Wheelchair seat and back cushions help distribute pressure evenly and reduce moisture build up, stopping pressure wounds before they begin.
- Between 65,000 and 80,000 wheelchair-related injuries from tips and falls occur each year. Anti-tip devices can prevent potentially fatal skull fractures at an extremely low cost to both patients and providers.