An extremely comfortable, high quality silk touch fabric reclining lift chair
Made out of a long lasting and very durable material. The Chicago Lift Chair includes a motorised mechanism providing a relaxing reclined position or even a helpful lift out at the touch of a button! The Stand Up Recliner Chair has a seat and backrest made of viscoelastic foam and shape memory. This electric sofa chair is highly recommended for seniors, aged care and people with disabilities that limit their movement and bariatric patients. For someone who has trouble sitting down and getting back up on their own, this stand up electric lift chair can help assist you in just that.
The stand up function helps you stand up whilst putting very little pressure on the user.
The massage and heat option can be used to help the unique users needs whilst in a preferred relaxing position.
This Electric sofa chair can also be used as a regular stand up sofa chair.
The Stand up Lift Chair can be adjusted to elevate your feet which promotes healthy circulation by keeping blood and oxygen flowing through your legs, feet and body.
This can help reduce swelling, fluid retention and reduce the risk of developing varicose veins.
The lift function will raise you up into a full standing position.
The recline function will adjust you into a full sleeping position.
- Recommended for seniors, aged care and people with disabilities
- One touch hand controlled remote with adjustable positions
- Remote control with massage and heat options
- High quality faux leather
- Very comfortable recliner chair
- Durable material
- Genuine Leather and PVC material
- Easy to use
- Mocca colour
- Model: 191
- Maximum weight capacity: 180kg
- Backrest height: 70cm
- Seat dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 105cm x 78cm x 73cm
- Seat from floor: 47Cm
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Limited mobility
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level III-V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Parkinson’s disease