Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair Sofa Synthetic Leather Black Gilani Engineering
Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair Sofa are the ideal product to assist with limited mobility giving you the freedom and independence you deserve!
When you start experience limited mobility or health issues, the activities we take for granted such as getting up to make a cup of tea can be much more challenging. Lift recliner chairs are designed to help people go from a seated position to standing position without the added strain or risk of an injury.
However, lift recliners can also provide a range of therapeutic benefits for people experiencing back pain, sore joints and other health conditions and that is why the next generation of recliners has arrived in fine style. Beyond its perfectly placed back support and sumptuous, Ernestine power lift recliner with dual motor design takes custom comfort to a new level.
With the touch of a button, power lift feature gently eases you from the ultimate slumber into a lift-and-tilt position to get you back on your feet, effortlessly.
Recliner Specifications and information:
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick polyfiber
- Synthetic leather
- Dual motors control the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
- Wireless hand control
- Present confort positions
- Super rust proof steel frame
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Overall size: 93*92*102
- Seat size: 91*78*71cm
- Backrest size: 80*29*77cm
- Leg rest max height from floor: up to 50cm
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Limited mobility
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level III-V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Gilani Engineering are your trusted disability equipment NDIS Providers.
Contact us today on 02 8740 8963 to find out more or receive a free quote.