- The flip up system is a discrete conversion where this left foot accelerator pedal can be folded away upwards safely when not being used.
- This modification allows the vehicle to be used as per original unmodified, other drivers will not see nor even notice the modification.
- GEDRUN2 allows for operation of the accelerator and brake with the left leg by drivers with lack of functionality to the right lower limb.
- It changes the position of the accelerator pedal from the right to the left respect to the brake pedal.
- This modification can be installed in cars with an automatic transmission or automatic clutch.
- The system is there for you to with easy push sideways with your left foot allow the left foot accelerator to fold down ready to be used.
- To fold away simply put your left foot under the pedal and flip it up.
- this design allows you to keep driving by using only your left foot.
- A lever system transfers the accelerator pedal from the right to the left of the brake pedal.
To inquire on professional installation please contact us.
1- How much does a left foot accelerator cost?
2- Are Left Foot Accelerators legal?
3- What is a left foot accelerator?
4- Is the accelerator on the left or right?