Fully stainless steel for ultimate durability, with strong tubular construction. Ideal for use in wet or damp areas. Tested to 250kg in vertical 90-degree positions, 32mm in diameter and 304 stainless steel, make the rail easy to grab and rust resistance that lasts forever
Heavy-duty steel hinged grab rail with support leg Features:
- 32mm in diameter and 304 stainless steel, make the rail easy to grab and rust resistance that lasts forever
- Brush finish, make the steel slip resistance and modern looking
- Strong and easy to grip with the Lift & Lock & No Lock safety mechanism.
- Double height grab rail bars - two heights for support when rising.
- Dropdown, when required, fold safely away when not in use.
- Manufactured for strength, finish, and durability - certified up to 250 kg.
- These rails help to get on and off the toilet
- For safety must be installed professionally to withhold the force
- Our professional installers can install them safely reduce your stress and provide you with a warranty
- Available with a support leg.
- Support Leg for additional load-bearing strength, recommended when fitting to stud/partition wall.
- Can be fixed at any desired height.
- These rails help to get on and off the toilet with a rating of 110kg and also
compliant with AS1428.1
- For safety must be installed professionally, withhold the force of the person safely, and must be to Australian standard
- Our professional installers, can install them safely, reduce your stress,
and provide you with warranty
- Can be fixed at any desired height. can be installed only to a height of the leg
- Easy to install.
- Leg size: 550mm.
- Can be custom made to your desire.
- Free shipping wide Australia.
- Installation available within the Sydney area, please contact us directly for more information on installation.
- On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Brisbane excluding Perth. Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia wide free shipping.
Some questions from our customers:
1-Can it be custom made to my desire? Yes
2-Can be fixed at any desired height? It can be installed only to a height of the leg
3-Which side is the best to install this rail on? Any side that you prefer.