The Detachable Adjustable Headrest Support for Wheelchairs/Mobility Scooters provide a comforting cushion and support to the head which enables the user to reduce pressure on the spine and back.
The benefits of headrest support are as follows:
- Provides relief from neck strain or pain
- Can give an extra lateral support
- The height can be adjusted to suit your height requirements
Detachable Practical Adjustable Headrest for:
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Electrical Wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooters
Steps for Headrest setup:
- Attach frame clamps to the frame of the wheelchair
- Before tightening the frame clamps, put the U brackets into the frame clamps
- Slide the main bar into the U bracket
- lock in the clip to prevent the bar from falling out
- Put in the headrest into the opening and tighten the knob when the head is at a comfortable height
Frequently asked questions:
- Can the headrest be attached to an electric wheelchair? Yes, it can be attached to virtually any of our range of electric wheelchairs.
- Can this be installed or do we do it ourselves? You can choose how you want to install the product. Gilani Engineering offers installation services which can be performed by one of our professional technical team memebers.