The Detachable Adjustable Headrest Support for Wheelchairs/Mobility Scooters provide a comforting cushion and support to the head which enables the user to reduce pressure on the spine and back.
The benefits of headrest support are as follows:
- Provides relief from neck strain or pain
- Can give an extra lateral support
- The height can be adjusted to suit your height requirements
Detachable Practical Adjustable Headrest for:
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Electrical Wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooters
This headrests fits on most wheelchairs and has a range of 38cm-56cm
Steps for Headrest setup:
- Attach frame clamps to the frame of the wheelchair
- Before tightening the frame clamps, put the U brackets into the frame clamps
- Slide the main bar into the U bracket
- lock in the clip to prevent the bar from falling out
- Put in the headrest into the opening and tighten the knob when the head is at a comfortable height
Frequently Asked Questions?
1- What are wheelchair headrests?
Wheelchair headrests are an accessory that provides stability and support to the the neck and head for individuals who do not have the strength or support to lift their neck and head independently.
2- What are the different types of headrests?
The different types of headrest include:
3- What is a Z headrest?
4- What is headrests neck support?
Contact Gilani Engineering on 02 8740 8963 for a headrest to be added onto your electric wheelchair NDIS quote.