Introduction of the GE100
Four way boot hoist for wheelchair scooter and other product storage/stowing.
- This wheelchair hoist is installed in car boots which can quickly and conveniently lift and store the wheelchair into the vehicle.
- It is mainly suitable for most VAN, Station wagon, SUV.
- When it is not in use, the arm can be easily be removed to reduce the occupied space.
- This wheelchair hoist is operated by electric actuators and max loading capacity can reach to 100kg.
- Remote controlled
- Manual emergency function
- Self-locking electric actuator
- Fully automatic.
- Easy and quick operation.
- Lifting capacity of up to 100kg
- Lifts & Loads in 60 seconds
- Easy to use
- Robust & versatile construction
- Easy transferable to your next vehicle
- Voltage: 12Vdc
- Power: 180W
- Loading capacity: 100kg
- Max lifting height: 850mm
- Rotating angle: 0 -100º
- Length range: 540-700mm
Information on Cost of Installation and eligibility on funding:
As installation costs vary between car makes and models, we first need to find out if this model suitable for your vehicle.
You may be eligible to receive funding support. Your Occupational Therapist normally applies for this on your behalf through the NDIS or state agency.
To see if you’re eligible for funding support through the NDIS, visit the NDIS checklist. Your Occupational Therapist will also need a quote from us during the application lodging process.
On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane excluding Perth. Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia wide free shipping.
To inquire on professional installation please contact us.