Light Drive Power Assist for Manual Active Wheelchair Users
Turn your manual wheelchair into an ultra-light power chair in seconds! Using the inherent strengths of manual wheelchairs, power add-on gives people the freedom to tackle many terrains, remove the logistical problems and turn the journeys into more about the destination than the challenge of getting there. Installation of your wheelchair in just 15 seconds! You will be surprised by the lightness and simplicity of use of the wheelchair. The unit will not change either the overall dimensions of your chair, the folding ability nor the centre of balance.
- Instant installation in 15 seconds
- Light and easily transportable
- Can be fitted on almost any wheelchair starting with 32cm seat width.(Contact us for more complex wheelchairs)
- Can be transported by plane (12 Ah lithium battery)
- Discreet and unobtrusive design
- Colour of your choice
- Tackles almost any terrain
- Place the power add-on on the hooks of the wheelchair.
- Slide the battery rack on the support, the connection is automatic.
- Establish the corresponding command on the bracket installed on the wheelchair.
- Two motors drive directly the wheels in any direction -no turning and reverse limitations.
- It is possible to disengage and to roll freely in manual mode.
- The initial balance of the wheelchair is kept, a removable anti-tip foot guarantees the stability.
- Max. user weight: 120kg
- Power add on weight: 8.8kg
- Max speed: 10 km/h programmable
- Motor: 2 x 130 W motors with brakes
- Climbing ability: 20 % gradient based on 70 kg person
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 24 months for the power add-on and the battery
- Battery model: Lithium Battery
- Weight: 3.85kg
- Battery range: 12-16 km (depending on terrains and weight of user)
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-Can I make my manual wheelchair Electric?