The Bariatric Wheelchair Electric Folding can be considered one of the best new wheelchairs in the Australian Market. The WD Heavy Duty wheelchair is one of a kind with outstanding durability features extreme reliability
Also, it has an armrest of 540mm offering the user more comfort.
The wheelchair comes with flip-up armrests and footrests for easy access to and from the mobility device. Similar to the GED09, this lightweight wheelchair WD is equipped with 2 removable quick-release slick batteries that are skilfully placed into the side subframe on either side of the foldable power chair. With a press of a button, these can be removed from the front of either side of the seat.
The Bariatric Electric Folding Wheelchair easily folds in approximately two seconds and can be placed into the boot of most vehicles. It unfolds by simply lifting the handle upwards. The WD cushion is covered in an anti-bacterial breathable material that consists of high-quality Oxford fabric and is completely machine washable. The seat is positioned to optimise centre of gravity so that it doesn't put you at risk when going up a large hill due to its safety mechanism it will automatically stop.
- Fits easily into the boot of virtually all sedans & hatches.
- Small and portable for train, and airplane travel.
- Safely supports up to 180kg.
- Seat width 530mm x 430mm. (Armrest 570mm)
- Lightweight Aerospace aluminum-alloy frame – No rust.
- Removable, washable seat cushion and backrest.
- Solid front and rear tires – no more punctures.
- Flip-up footrest.
- 360° joystick controller.
- 11.5cm ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models.
- Two quiet brushless motors for ultimate power.
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety.
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator.
- 24V/12AH Ion Lithium battery – chargeable on or off-board.
- One battery per motor – extends the life, better response.
- Easily travels on different surfaces – Gravel – Grass – Cobbled.
- Front & rear suspension to reduce shock from different surfaces.
The Bariatric Electric Folding Wheelchair can be easily folded in a couple of seconds and the batteries are neatly tucked away into the framework.
Custom make is available
The bariatric wheelchair for sale can also be customised with a customised cushion, carer bracket, phone hold and many more!
Please enquire to customise you brand new wheelchair by phoning us on 02 8740 8963 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Dimensions L x W: 960mm x 670mm
- Height: 930mm
- Seat Width: 530mm
- Seat Depth: 430mm
- Folded size: (w) 420mm x (h)930mm x (d)960mm
- Weight with batteries: 26.5kg
- Weight without batteries: 23.5kg
- Motor Type: 250W x 2 DC 24V Brushless
- Battery Range: 25km
- Drive Wheel: 12inch
- Front Caster: 7inch
- Turning Radius: Turns on own circle
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Colour option: Black
The DE08 is a heavy-duty bariatric E Traveller Scooter that suits the best for most Leitner conditions.
This product is recommended for the following conditions:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Fracture repair surgery
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level III-V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neuron disease
- Parkinson’s disease