Auto Folding Electric Scooter is one of the best ergonomic and heavy-duty Scooters on the market, it is fitted with easily foldable footplates and armrests ensuring flexibility and comfort.
The Auto Folding Electric Scooter (TEW128) offers a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users. The TEW128 offers a light-weight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use. The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time. Offering both durability and elegance, the TEW128 Auto Folding Electric Scooter is engineering at its finest.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW!
Features of this Auto folding Electric Scooter:
- Seat Width 430mm
- Seat Depth 380mm
- Backrest to seat Height 12.2cm
- Scooter length from front wheels to back wheels 980m
- Floor to scooter 130mm
- Armrest to Armrest Internal 450mm
- Armrest are adjustable in width Max width 570mm internal
- Unfolded size: 100X50X90cm
- Folded Size: 55X40X70Cm
- Anti Tips
- 2 x remote control
- Battery: 24V 12Ah
- Motor: 180W
- Max Speed: 8km/h
- Range: 30Km
- Wheel: F 7'' R 7''
- Charge time: 5H
- Loading capacity: 120kg
- Net weight:31 Kg
- Gross weight: 35 Kg
- Package size: 52*51*76cm
- Colour option: Red
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Auto Folding Electric Scooters Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Are mobility scooters allowed on main roads?
The Auto Folding Electric Scooter should not be used on the road unless it is impossible to travel on the footpath or pavement. If a pavement or footpath is not available, the device should be kept to the far side of the road and face oncoming traffic.
2-Can a mobility scooter fit in a car?
Yes! Most mobility power chairs can fold up into a compact frame and can be packed away into most car boots.
3- Are mobility scooters OK in the rain?
Yes, you can use a mobility scooter in the rain. As with any vehicle, you should move a little slower and exercise caution when operating your electric mobility scooter in rainy weather. If you are dealing with very heavy rain, it's probably best to be covered to protect both yourself and the electrical controls.
4- Can you use mobility scooters in shops?
Are Mobility Scooters Allowed in Shops? Yes! By law all public buildings must have disabled access, and this includes access for mobility scooters.
5-Do mobility scooters go uphill?
The higher the climbing degree means the better the performance of the mobility scooter when driving up a hill. The more power or battery life that your mobility scooter has the better it is going to perform and last when going uphill.