Supplied as a pair these are small anti tipping safety wheels that assist in the prevention of tipping backwards.
Features of the anti tipping safety wheels:
- Attached to existing wheelchair tilt bars.
- Ideal for users with less ability to balance.
- To ensure safety and preventing the wheelchair from tipping backwards.
- Easy to fit.
- Adjustable accordingly.
- Helps to balance the wheelchair on sharper inclined surfaces.
- Back coloured to blend with the mobility aid.
- Lightweight and durable.
Steps for Anti-tipping wheel setup:
Find the black rubber flap which is located next to each back wheel.
Peel off and fully remove the flap from the wheelchair
Using an Alan Key, very slightly loosen both bolts located at the top of the opening.
Slide the anti-tip wheels into the opening and re-tighten the bolts, to lock into place.