Supplied as a pair these are small plastic rollers that assist in the prevention of tipping backwards.
- Attached to existing wheelchair tilt bars.
- Ideal for users with less ability to balance.
- To ensure safety and preventing the wheelchair from tipping backwards.
- Easy to fit.
- Adjustable accordingly.
- Helps to balance the wheelchair on sharper inclined surfaces.
- Back coloured to blend with the mobility aid.
- Lightweight and durable.
Steps for Anti-tipping wheel setup:
Find the black rubber flap which is located next to each back wheel.
Peel off and fully remove the flap from the wheelchair Step 3:
Using an Alan Key, very slightly loosen both bolts located at the top of the opening. Step 4:
Slide the anti-tip wheels into the opening and re-tighten the bolts, to lock into place.