Vehicle mounted foldable wheelchair light compact aluminium ramp for cars vans minivans mini vehicles
Ramp can be used to load Wheelchairs and Scooters for Cars, Vans, Utes and Vans. This ramp is locked by two buckles that are on two sides of the ramp. When the ramp is needed, the user can simply unlock both buckles when unlocked, hold the handrail and pull the ramp forward. The three parts of the ramp will form a slope which can help your wheelchair or scooter into/out of the vehicle.
This incredible lightweight Wheelchair Access Ramp present a new approach to ramp designs. The innovative design includes several features focusing on simplicity, lightness and easy to use while being super reliable and strong.
- Manually operated
- Lightweight – aluminium patterned design construction
- Load rated to 350kg
- Non-slip surface with ramp edges
- No welded components
- Easy removal and re-installation of ramp
- Gas strut, side handles and wheels make it effortless to open and close
The patterns on the aluminium construction reduces the weight and pressing and bending of the sheets increases rigidity. The edges of the ramp along with non-slip surface are both two important features to ensure safe use.
GEBMWR303 Access Ramp is free from welding in fabrication and assembly. Aluminium products when welded can fatigue over time under heavy load increasing the risk of breaking which Gilani Engineering Access Wheelchair Ramp design eliminates these risks.
The ramp is all load rated to carry up to 350kg. It is useful not only for the application in the disability sector but also for industry and trade when heavy items need to be wheeled into a vehicle easily and safely.
Securing the Ramp to the floor of the vehicle is provided by four wing-nuts. The extremely light design, ensures the anchoring points for the ramp platform require minimal structural modifications to the vehicle, avoiding significant floor reinforcement.
Once fixation points are fitted, removal and re-installation of the ramp takes only a few minutes. No tools are required to remove the wing-nuts and the Ramp can be carried by hand. The unit’s weight on average is 45kg.
The Access Ramps come fitted with two quick release fasteners to avoid inadvertent opening. The two gas struts and side handles make for smooth effortless opening/closing.
- Consists of 3 plate panels which are connected by hinges to fold and unfold
- Patterns on plates to prevent skidding and create lightweight and high load capacity
- Air springs on the sides of ramp making easy operation, and to avoid ramp unfolding on its own when emergency brakes are on
- the compact design can be used for wheelchairs, scooters, light pack wagons suitcases and more
- can be installed in cars, vans, utes, minivans and small trucks
- Materials: Aluminium
- Own Weight: around 45kgs
- foldable or not: foldable
- Loading Capacity: 350kgs
- Measurements: 810*2210mm
- Length when Folded:
- Installation: At The Rear Door of Vehicle
Driven Type: Manual
Running Mode: Stationary