All Terrain Electric Mobility Scooter is an CE Approved Supplied by Gilani Engineering
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
The new and improved All Terrain Electric Mobility Scooter has a stylish look that will be sure to turn heads, with its 2 DC 24V Brushless Motor and driving range of 50km, this luxury power chair will be your new best friend. With an amazing 76cm turning radius small and tight places wont be a struggle anymore. The high tech patent omnidirectional wheels and a 10 degree steep slope capacity ensures the freedom and ability to drive with ease.
Gilani Engineering supports the introduction of innovation in the market by giving you the latest breakthrough All Terrain electric scooter technology.
The lux electric scooter is a heavy duty, durable and foldable wheelchair, the ideal electric scooter for travel and recreation.
Now you too will be able to take the road less travelled as the Lux electric scooter scores highly on Design, Performance, Extension Configuration and Battery standards.
Boasting 18 convenient features, the Lux electric wheelchair gives you the most comfortable and enjoyable ride.
- Adjustable armrests & rounded edge seats
- Rear anti-tip wheels + collectable aluminium alloy pedal
- 180mm lifting distance, 120mm translation distance
- Pressure sensor makes sure no missed controls when users leave the seat.
- Cushion is made of high-elastic biocompatible fabric material and airbag sponge
- 5 car body colours can be chosen
- customise your scooter with 8 different body shapes, adaptations to suit you
Enjoy a safe, comfortable and flexible all terrain electric wheelchair
- 10-inch front omnidirectional wheels + 12-inch rear run flat tyres, brightness adjustable headlight + reverse light.
- Maximum 120 Kg maximum load
- Suitable for use on stone roads, lawns, beach roads, curbs and parks
- Minimum 77 Cm spin radius, can climb 10-degree slope, cross 8cm steps and 15cm ditches making it THE most flexible all terrain Wheelchair on the market
- 50Ah Lithium ion battery, 5 hours quick charge, 25km endurance mileage
- protection for over voltage, under voltage over heat, over current, over-load, safe and reliable
- Each of the lithium batteries we use has a fuse, provide you with a worry-free charging protection.
Extra Features of the All Terrain Wheelchair
- 5L storage box can carry your groceries and makes your life convenient
- Adjustable headrest brings a comfortable experience online
- Table board and cup holder makes indoor and outdoor use more convenient
- Password + finger print double security electric wheelchair
- Seat can adjust to suitable position because it has 180mm lifting distance and 120mm translation distance. It makes the life of limited mobility people more convenient and comfortable.
- Our cushion is made of high-elastic bio-compatible fabric and airbag sponge. The fabric is flame retardant and waterproof and anti-slip. And the design can disperse body pressure and reduce pain, thereby preventing bedsore.
- All wheels are solid and easy to maintain. Omni-directional front wheel can be moved more flexible and with only 77cm turning radius. The all terrain electric wheelchair will not only cross obstacles with ease, but also an excellent turning radius in narrow pathways.
This All Terrain Electric Mobility Scooter Features:
- Rated maximum load mass: 120 Kg
- Running range: 50 Km
- Charging Time: 5 hours
- Brake distance: 60 Cm under dry condition, 0.7 Cm under wet condition
- Brake mode: Electromagnetic brake
- Battery: 24V 50 Ah lithium battery with Charger 24V (included)
- Motor: 2 DC 24V Brushless Motor
- Power: 501-1000 W
- Max Speed: 6 Km/h
- Material: Aeronautical Aluminum
- Size: 975 x 630 x 1080 mm
- Package size: 89cm x 59cm x49cm
- Gross weight: 98kg
Gilani Engineering is the trusted mobility equipment supplier in Sydney Australia. We are proud to be registered NDIS providers.
Contact us on (02) 8740 8963 to find out more OR to HIRE the All Terrain Electric Scooter.
Choose one of our BRAND NEW out-of-the-box products to HIRE for the LOWEST RATE IN AUSTRALIA.
ONLY 0.6% of the full price per day!*
***HIRE TO BUY OPTION AVAILABLE****
Frequently asked questions:
1- Will Medicare pay for an electric wheelchair for me?
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers power-operated vehicles, scooters, walkers, and wheelchairs as durable medical equipment (DME). Medicare helps cover DME if: The doctor treating your condition submits a written order stating that you have a medical need for a wheelchair or scooter for use in your home.
2-What is the purpose of an electric wheelchair?
3- What is the lightest folding electric wheelchair?
The lightest folding electric wheelchair is the auto folding electric wheelchair light weight with a remote control. This electric wheelchair only weighs 17 Kg! Making it one of the lightest electric wheelchairs in Australia in the entire world!
4- Which power wheelchair is best?
The best power wheelchair on the market is the Air Hawk
Amazing features that make the Air Hawk, the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Portable and Light weight weighing only 23 Kg
- Heavy Duty Maximum weight capacity of 180 Kg
- Re-programmable Joystick and customisable wheelchair
- Impressive 25 Km mileage taking you far as possible
- 2x Powerful Brushless motor
- 2x heavy duty Pneumatic tyres
5- What is the best folding electric wheelchair?
The best folding electric wheelchair is the Falcon
Amazing features that make the Falcon, the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Foldable and Compact fitting into the tiniest of boot spaces
- Re-programmable Joystick and customisable wheelchair
- Stepless Reclining backrest
- Foldable Central footrest and flip up armrests