An alternating pressure overlay mattress uses pressure redistribution to stimulate blood flow to nourishes the skin.
The air cells on the mattress slowly inflate and deflate under the patient at an adjustable cycle time. This allows time for blood flow to reach the skin healing and skin breakdown or bedsores.
- Ambient temperature: -20 C ~ +70 C
- Relative humidity: 10%~100%
- Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa~1060hPa
- Input power: 0.1A
- Power supply voltage: AC220V 50Hz
- Output flow: 300L/h
- Operating mode: continuous operation
- Output air pressure: 12Kpa
- Feeding protection: IPXO
- Noise: 40dB
- Inflatable size: 200X90X7cm
- Lengthening the length of the fixed piece: lengthening the head and the foot by 50cm each
- Maximum load: 120- 130 KG
Steps for usage:
- The mattress is laid flat on the bed
- Connect the air duct to the main unit and the mattress
- Turn on the power and turn on the switch
- Start to inflate and rotate the delivery pressure adjustment to the maximum
- Inflated to be able to stay in bed
- Adjust to comfort pressure
Frequently asked questions:
- What colours are available for the air overlay mattress?
We are currently only selling the white cream colour due to the blue one being sold out.
2. Who can use it and what are the benefits?
- Anyone who is at risk of developing or already have pressure ulcers
- Allows for pressue redistributon and comfort
- Improves sleep
3. Can I use it for everyday use?
Yes, you can use it for everyday use when sleeping. However, an air mattress may not be suitable for everyday use with some people, including children or pregnant people