The next generation of recliner sofa has arrived in fine style. Beyond its perfectly placed pillow support, the Ernestine power lift recliner sofa with a dual motor design takes custom comfort to a new level.
With the touch of a button, the power lift feature gently eases you from the ultimate slumber into a lift-and-tilt position to get you back on your feet, effortlessly.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with a metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick Polyfiber
- Dual motors control the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Overall size: 93*92*102
- Seat size: 91*78*71cm
- Backrest size: 80*29*77cm
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Limited mobility
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level III-V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does this recliner sofa come in other colours?
This recliner sofa only comes in the chestnut brown genuine leather colour, however, we have other recliner sofa chair options which are black
2. How long does shipping usually take?
For heavier items, the shipping time may be slightly extended as the item is travelling in a truck rather than the typical courier vans.
3. Can anyone use the chair?
Of course, they can, every person no matter their age, mobility level or circumstance is able to use it as it works like a regular chair with the added benefit of being able to lift for easy transfers and comfort.
Please request for the shipping fee for outside Sydney area and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote.